Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Menu for the Week

Wednesday: Cheese Chili Mac (5 points), Green Salad

Thursday: Baked Beef Ziti (5 points), Spinach Salad with pears, almonds and cranberries (4 points)

Friday:

Saturday: Date Night

Sunday: Grilled Chicken Breast Marinated in Italian Dressing, Barley Asparagus Risotto with balsamic vinegar (3 points), Mediterranean Bean Salad (2 points)

Monday: BBQChicken with Grilled Sweet Potatoes , (5 points),


Lunch Ideas:
Leftovers of course
Pot Luck Pasta Salad (3 points) I think I'll add some grilled chicken breast one day. Will increase points but soooo worth it.

Make Ahead Breakfast:
Bacon,Egg,and Spinach Breakfast Stacks (3 points) These babes look so yummy!
Bacon Egg and Hash Brown Stacks (4 points) These look yummy too.

I think this will be a great week! The recipes all look like things my family will eat without complaint but also have food that will help me during the day.

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was my first day back with WW. I love your meal ideas. I will save a few to add to my meals too. Thanks. Oh, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Share some of your menu ideas. I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete