Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Already fell off the Menu Planning Wagon...

Okay...it's only Wednesday and I already fell off of the Menu Planning" Wagon. :o) Today was just so darn hectic and we didn't even leave the house. My little man had a hard day and Mamma was dealing with a sinus headache. So, guess where we headed....Sonic with my coupon for buy one burger get one free. At least I had a coupon.



Also, wanted to let you know that my family didn't care for the Slow Cooker Teriyaki Ribs. It's very unusual for my husband to ask me to not make something again. He was so sweet about it too. On a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best.....he said he couldn't even give them a 1. They were salty and the ribs had an odd texture. But the fruit salad was gone.....I got home from Bunko thinking I'd have a bowl before my night shift with my little man. No luck, the bowl was licked clean. I'll get the recipe and share it with my friends in blogland. It's easy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment