Thursday, June 18, 2009

KITCHEN TIP-STER THURSDAY & SLOW COOKER SUNDAY

I LOVE BLOG CARNIVALS! Ok, some of you are asking......What in the heck is a blog carnival. It's a weekly gathering on a blog with a pre-selected theme. I think of it as a way of sharing and supporting one another in this doggie dog world.

I've gathered some wonderful ideas, recipes and money saving ideas by participating in these. So, I thought I'd put a couple together for "Hand Me My Apron!" Let's do it!

Here they are...."KITCHEN TIPSTER THURSDAY" & "SLOW COOKER SUNDAY." I know many of you have kitchen time saving ideas, frugal living ideas or household tips. So, why not share them and let us tell you how wonderful you are....love it!

I thought Sundays would be a fun time to share our favorite slow cooker recipes. Picture this, Divas.....If enough of us share our slow cooker recipes on Sundays, you could plan your entire week of meals and not once have to crank on your oven. I think that's a tip for KTT. Sww how this can work.....

I'll start a post each Thursday and Sunday for our carnivals. All you need to do is post your tip and/or recipe on your blog. Than come back to HMMA and add your name with the title of your tip/recipe in parenthesis in Mr. Linky. This way we can check out each others ideas/recipes and blogs. This will also bring more traffic to your blog.....you gotta love that!

If anyone is handy with making "buttons".....I'm looking for someone to make me a button for each of the carnivals so we can put them in our posts.......OOOOOOOhhhhhhh.......that gives me an idea for a giveaway......I'll give $50 in FREE PREMIER JEWELRY to the talented lady that can put a button together for "Kitchen Tip-ster Thursday" and/or "Slow Cooker Sunday." Of course, there will be a giveaway for each button. Please include my blog title in one of the lower corners. So, you could win both. Just post a comment here that you're interested in participating and a link so I can go check out the button you've created. Giveaway ends Thursday, June 25th at midnight. I can't wait to see what you come up with......you'll be able to pick you're free jewelry from our entire line.....Ohhhhhhh......Awwwwwww!

1 comment: